Corrado Pavan Montag, 14. Dezember 2020
With the release of UBIQUITY 12, UBIQUITY X is now supported.
UBIQUITY X is the new SaaS business model that involves subscribing to an advanced connectivity services package that bundles old and new advanced capabilities.
Advanced connectivity services include some familiar functionalities:
- Audit of connections and Domain administration activities
- Subdomain management with the ability to create subdirectory administrators
- Geolocation of field devices on a geographical map
- Authorization for incoming connection to IPC systems by the technician operating the machine.
Besides, there are important new features that characterize the new proposal:
- Tele-assistance via augmented reality through the UBIQUITY AR app
- Availability of a complete set of Web APIs for the integration of UBIQUITY services in third-party applications, thus opening up opportunities for digital transformation typical of Industry 4.0
- VPN connections from mobile devices through the UBIQUITY VPN app
- Assistance request service through which the operator in the field, with a simple click, can notify the technicians in charge of the need to receive support.Alle Neuigkeiten anzeigen